Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Method Forum Board. Register to see the rest of our forum board; and PM _GOD_ in game to activate your forum accounts.

HomeMethodGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freudian Slip Gone Too Far

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luzbel
Method Fanatic
Method Fanatic
luzbel

Freudian Slip Gone Too Far Empty
PostSubject: Freudian Slip Gone Too Far   Freudian Slip Gone Too Far I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:04 pm

DEFINITION: A Freudian Slip is something a person says when you mean to say one thing, but you say something else that reveals what you are really thinking about. In other words, it's like "slip of the tongue."
Ex. Instead of asking a very sexy ticketing girl in the airport for 'two tickets to Pittsburgh,' you asked her for 'two pickets to Tittsburgh."

Ok now what if the Freudian Slip went a wee bit overboard? Put this situation: You are having dinner with your girlfriend (for those who have none, just assume you have), and instead of saying "Please pass the orange juice," you said "You ruined my life, b***h!"

What is your next move? (kung sa Sprite commercial pa, "Ano ang gagawin mo?")
:bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/nicoolesness
IdoLmOq
Method Member
Method Member
IdoLmOq

PostSubject: Re: Freudian Slip Gone Too Far   Freudian Slip Gone Too Far I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Shocked

................ "HUN AUS BA? pang audition ko yun eh script. Parang totoo noh!" 🐒

..." ahlabyow" ahahaha (tapos kain mentos) :affraid:
Back to top Go down
luzbel
Method Fanatic
Method Fanatic
luzbel

PostSubject: Re: Freudian Slip Gone Too Far   Freudian Slip Gone Too Far I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:48 pm

ahahhaha.. pwede pwede!! lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/nicoolesness
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freudian Slip Gone Too Far   Freudian Slip Gone Too Far I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freudian Slip Gone Too Far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Lounge :: Community Chit-Chat-
Jump to: