Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Method Forum Board. Register to see the rest of our forum board; and PM _GOD_ in game to activate your forum accounts.

HomeMethodGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamebooster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JuleGOD
Admin
Admin
JuleGOD

Gamebooster Empty
PostSubject: Gamebooster   Gamebooster I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:41 pm

The GameBooster

Download it HERE
Mirror Site: TechSpot ,Iobit

Current Version: 1.22 (Updated Version)
File Size: 861 KB
Operating System: Designed for Windows 7, Vista™️, XP(32bit and 64bit), 2000
Release Date: Sep 25, 2009
Designed to: Make your games running at peak performance.
Languages: English, Danish, German, Finnish, Dutch, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Serbian, Turkish, Russian, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Czech, 简体中文, 繁體中文
License: Freeware. You may distribute it freely, copy it or include it as a part of a package as long as it is left completely intact and unchanged.

Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button,
Game Booster helps achieve the performance edge previously only available to highly technical enthusiasts.
It works by temporarily shutting down background processes, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance.
That means you can keep all the features of Microsoft®️ Windows Vista®️ and XP®️ ready for when you need them,
but turn them off when you are ready to get down to serious business – gaming.
Game Booster makes it simpler to enjoy the latest games and take your experience to a new level. All systems go!

Key Benefits:

1 Click
--Game Booster is extremely easy to use. Its intuitive interface makes Game Booster the perfect tool for complete computer dummies.

Speed up Game Play
--Game Booster gives more CPU and RAM to your games, making your games running at the peak performance.

Increase Gaming Stability
--Game Booster prevents and avoids possible conflicts and incompatibility, by temporarily closing background processes and unnecessary Windows services.

Safe, Security, and Free
--Game Booster does not overclock your hardware, does not change your Windows Registry and system settings. Game Booster is 100% freeware, without any virus, adware, and spyware
Gamebooster Asdasd
Gamebooster Capasdasdture

Download it HERE
Mirror Sites: TechSpot ,Iobit

Last edited by jule on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php
JuleGOD
Admin
Admin
JuleGOD

Gamebooster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebooster   Gamebooster I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:15 am

up
Back to top Go down
dyords
Novice
Novice
dyords

Gamebooster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebooster   Gamebooster I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:55 am

jule pwede ba yan sa win 7 rtm?
Back to top Go down
JuleGOD
Admin
Admin
JuleGOD

Gamebooster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebooster   Gamebooster I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:13 pm

dyords wrote:
jule pwede ba yan sa win 7 rtm?

Pwede ata.. Cool try it out nlng...

Updated New Version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamebooster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebooster   Gamebooster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamebooster
Page 1 of 1