Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Method Forum Board. Register to see the rest of our forum board; and PM _GOD_ in game to activate your forum accounts.

HomeMethodGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share your story bout the person you love. :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
luzbel
Method Fanatic
Method Fanatic
luzbel

Share your story bout the person you love. :) Empty
PostSubject: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Life – I was going in circles. I didn’t care about the world. I didn’t care about boys. I thought all is well. I was bored to death. Then it happened… you passed by. You gave me life.

Love – I never thought I’d find you. We’re islands apart. And we’ve met online. Talk about weirdness. Ahahha!!! So sooooo unlike me to interact. BUT you were so interesting that I couldn’t help myself but fall. Not only that, baby, you totally understand me inside and out. You’re like a reflection of me. And I never had a jittering feeling from anybody else than I have when I’m talking with you.

Our chats – it all started with that right? I recalled… you’d only respond with either “^_^” or “ty”.. it made me want to torture you to speak up. Hehe.. I had so much trouble doing so. And I never had this HUGE trouble with a guy before. SUPER! You never failed to make me laugh with your short comments and hanging replies. (you didn’t see me smile that time).

Guild’s teases – well, it can’t be help right? You are the gm… I was the muse. (and I was really up to the challenge to beating your level and so I was online everyday). It all started with our Gaylord kelvina. You tease me with him, he teases me back with you? (para akong bola pinasa pasa mo.. pero pano yan.. ikaw love ko e.ahahha yan nga sinasabi ko nun.. ) “bat mo ba ako pinapahirapana! Gusto mo mag haharana pa ako sau dala flowers and balloons? Sagutin mo na kc ako!” naalala mo biro ko? Hehe.. kc kc kc.. ang silent ng guild natin nuon. I could only think of such to put life sa family natin e. I was really kiddin’ at first. (never did expected to fall in love with you) and ung reply mo ganito lng.. sa lahat LAHAT na sinasabi ko… “^_^”

Luzzy – that’s how you’d been callin’ me. Defeating the purpose of my ingame name luzbel which was suppose to be tough and scary. Parang nagging bakla na babaeng babae… “BARBIE” parang ganun. So I threw back at you by making your name sound as weird as mine – RICCY.. and you said, “ok lang” … I was defeated again. Pathetic attempt on murdering your name. tsk tsk tsk. I was smiling again when you defeated my pride ( I WAS SMILING. People hardly see that when my attempt to retort back gets jarred). I was amazed with myself. Why do I smile when you slam the door at me?

Chats – I can’t recall as to why we started chatting or why I gave you my ym. All I can remember is that one day… You were in agony. You seemed to be depressed and all. I just sorta realized it and asked you why. You shared all those bottled up hurts and pains. I couldn’t help but cry. I feel your pains. I’ve been there before. You began to share, I began to grieve for you but still smiled and gave you hope. It’s not the end of the world. I think I said, “if you’re meant to be, then by all means, you’ll get back with each other. And if she’s not God’s meant, then wait patiently… God has already a person laid out for you. The girl who broke your heart is just a dot in the world. We’re just a dot in a world. You’ll still meet people… you’ll still meet the world! You are only 20 and you’re still too young to think that it’s over.” I said stuff like that to alleviate you a lil bit higher from your suffering. Even if I could just remove one thorn at a time. That’d be an improvement right? I wanted to be there for you badly and be a shoulder to lean on.

S and R – you know what that stand’s for. ^_^ (a secret between you and me) if we didn’t started this game… we wouldn’t be together right now right?

Calls – its because your lazy and always late in gettin’ up. So I said, “want me to miss call you?” You gave me your "yes please so I did.” We were already texting then. So yeah, our 1st ritual… So it goes, every morning, as I get up I’d call you to wake you up. Then the nightmare came, we wanted to hear each other’s voice. Oh noeeees!!!! I didn’t know what to dooo!!!! OMG! I’m not good with tagalong!!! I was so afraid of getting embarrassed! I remember practicing lines on how to say hi to you. Then covering my face with a pillow shouting “noooooo!!!!!” then you called… I was speechless. Ahahha. And my tagalong was a disaster. So you spoke in English. .. di ko malilimutan ung sinabi mo.. you said.. “so what are you doing?” waaaaa.. sabi ko “so gaaay!!” but the truth is.. hehe . *grins* ang landi mo pakinggan sa pagka English mo nun! Nababaguhan din ako sa English nyo!!! Weeee.. kaya sabi ko. “ tagalong nlng!” ahahhaha. I was all fired up and red. LOL

I LOVE YOU’s – it all started with our icecream. ^_^ you said .. “<3” e di ko naintindihan.. sabi ko.. icecream? Aun. Tinawanan mo lng ako. Huhuhu.. e icecream naman tlg pag basa ko e!! huhuhu.. “<3 u” hanggang jan lng tlg tau noh? Ahahah.wala tlg gustong umuna.. but how you said your 1st I love you was a moment to remember.. (dun ko na continue sa next lines.. )

The date – Dec 21, 2008. “will you be with me forever?.. will you wait for me? (kc matatagalan pa tlg bago tau mag kita) .. will you be my gf?”… cuts na sa lines sinulat ko. But you get the picture. I said yes in every question you threw. Then you said finally what we’ve always been longing to say.. “KASSY, I LOVE YOU” … *touch touch* ^_^ ang lakiii LAKI ng smile ko. Nasabi na tlg. Hehe.. din a icecream. Aun.. “I LOVE YOU TOO RICCY”

And now? We’re together. Talagang nag mo-mold ung events noh? Akalain mo? Ang galling ko na mag tagalong? Ahahhaha. :p baby, I’ll wait for you. No pressures. ^_^ I’ll always be true and faithful. Ung dreams natin together baby.. Kaya natin un. 1 dozen babies! Tapos family band! Ahhahaha. Jollyz kalokohan nga naman noh? God bless sa atin love. Kaya natin to!! Konti nlng magkikita na din tau. Basta ung python alagaan mo ha? Tapos may utang ka pa sa akin na butterfly and polkadots. ^_^ sisingilin ko tlg yan. Ahahhaha Jollyz
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/nicoolesness
IdoLmOq
Method Member
Method Member
IdoLmOq

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:21 pm

MEIII GANUn!

~Maaalaalaaa mooo kayaaa~
Back to top Go down
luzbel
Method Fanatic
Method Fanatic
luzbel

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 pm

ahahhaha. binasa mo tlg
Back to top Go down
goddard
goddard

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:53 am

loveee... it melts my heart padin pag nababasa ko to.. =D

Mwah Mwah I love you... My Destiny.. mwaaaaaaaah!!!
Back to top Go down
luzbel
Method Fanatic
Method Fanatic
luzbel

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:29 pm

ahihi.. naisip ko e post rito. bahala na sila!! ahahah. i don't care. ahahhahah!!!! Jollyz
Back to top Go down
JuleGOD
Admin
Admin
JuleGOD

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 am

Pag ibig nga naman.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php
luzbel
Method Fanatic
Method Fanatic
luzbel

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:56 pm

weeeeee!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cyndi
Cyndi

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:07 pm

weee hahaha.. nice!! ikukwento ko ba story natn? haha
Back to top Go down
luzbel
Method Fanatic
Method Fanatic
luzbel

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:55 pm

kwento mo din sis! ge nah go!!!! Jollyz
Back to top Go down
Cyndi
Cyndi

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:42 pm

ahm.. aherm mic test.. hehe..
1ST: Nag kakiLaLa kme sa RAN ONLINE^-^ we're the BEST ENEMIES non! haha ung tipong murahan epek at pkhan kng magkita! cursedU ganun.. weLL, i thot ako Lng kaaway nia then nong nkita ko xa sumwer (@ game pa rin) may mga inaway din xa.. kea aun i reaLized na mrami pLa xa kaaway d Lng ako.. then nka guiLd ko xa, na discover ko rin na super MAINITIN ang ULO!! evil

2ND: Nagka invitan sa ym mga ranmates.. nagkaroon ng conference nun sa ym^-^ pag pasok ko sa confe, andon din xa.. i was shocked Shocked <<LIke dat! bcoz mei friend kme heartbroken and todo advice nmn nia don sa babae xmpre nababasa ko kasi confe nga^-^ aun, sa mga advices nia don sa babae so gentLeman at bsta masasabi mong 'may kabaitan nmn pLa to'.. mejo naintriga ako sa ugaLi nia then i started to Like him (eng-eng-eng) Embarassed

3RD: NagsimuLa na akong maging mabait sa kanya (infairness)! Kea aun naging friends na kme (SA WAKAS!) tpos panay ym na, eh may gzto pLa xa sa isang friend nmin na may bf na! eh ako na2man tong todo advice din sknia! tpos tpos tpos aun pLge na kme naghahanapan sa ran, ym.. (nakz)at eto, hanggang sa nagkagzto na rin pLa xa sken! mejo feeL ko Lng nmn d pa nia cnasabi (feeLer ko kasi).. kea ang gnwa ko, nag tapat ako sknia! wahahah.. tpos aun.. pero d pa kme.. nagtapatan Lng nmn.. shy

4TH: Text text na.. Nagkaroon ng EB d2 cebu month of MAY sumthng.. Nagpuntahan d2 mga kaibigan nmin from Davao, d2 tumira samin^-^ but 3 of them Lng nmn, at WALA xa don!! (excited pnaman ako) weLL, sabi nia nwaLan xa ng badget, sayang. alone

5TH: Nag Laro na ako ng cabaL, eh xmpre nag cabaL na rin xa^-^ tpos aun he's aLweiz there for me kaht san ako mapadpad, tnutuLungan nia ako kasi xa LvL152 ba un? tpos ako LvL engot pa Lng.. tpos ahm.. aun panay na xa paramdam.. hanggang sa ''MU'' na nga kme. Li-Low na rin xa.. d na umiinit agad uLo^-^ o dba dba..

6TH: Tpos eto na, NOV.27,08.. Pumunta d2 sa Cebu ang night and shining armor ko.. xmpre nagkita kme sa SM.. sa dunkin.. sabi pa nia "payat mo pLa tLga", i thot d na nia ako gzto pero nahuhuLi ko nmn panay suLyap nia sken *wink* tpos nagyaya xa mag sine nanood kme ng TWILIGHT oyeh.. tpos nag kape sumwer.. waaa i 4got anong shop un (tsuri :c).. tpos he asked me kng may nagbago ba sa nraramdaman ko for him, xmpre sabi ko waLa (nadagdagan pa nga).. wahehe tpos aun KAMI NAAAAAA..... pag baLik nia ng Davao, miss ko na agad xa.. pmupnta nmn xa dito pag nagkakaroon ng oras.. dats sooo fine with me^-^ and action speaks Louder than words ika nga.. mas sweet tLga xa sa personaL.. nong nagkasakit ako, inaLaLayan nia tLga ako.. He never Left beside me^-^

ENDING: Kami pa rin hnggang ngaun and its getting stronger.. oh yes... Twisted Evil and then we Live happiLy ever AFTER..
Jollyz
Back to top Go down
JuleGOD
Admin
Admin
JuleGOD

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:33 pm

woahh..naalala mo pa lahat ng yan..hehe..
thank u yatotz..

dont wori balik ulit ako jan Jollyz
Luv yah Embarassed

P.S.
Venetian name nung coffee shop..
Idea
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php
Cyndi
Cyndi

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:12 pm

yuuun.. ahaha aLabshu toooo shy
Back to top Go down
luzbel
Method Fanatic
Method Fanatic
luzbel

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:02 pm

woooow.. ang cute sis. ikaw tlg nag tapat! ang cuuute!! hahahaha. more months and years to come sa inyo!!! bridesmaid lng ako ha??? Jollyz
Back to top Go down
Cyndi
Cyndi

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:59 pm

eh kasi sis kng d ko gagawin un mukhang aLa tLgang mangya2ri eh.. ahaha kea nag lakas Luob ako! hahaha.. uii baLitaan mko ha pag nag meet na kau! weeee kakaexcite!
Back to top Go down
luzbel
Method Fanatic
Method Fanatic
luzbel

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 pm

ahahha.. sige sige sis. ^_^ sana nga sooon!!! :p kaso kaming dalawa busy bee.. hehehe.. teka. text ko sau ung plan ko.haha shhhh Jollyz
Back to top Go down
Cyndi
Cyndi

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:51 pm

wahahaha! now ai nu.. cge shhh Lng natin! kaso tgaL nmn nun! ahahahah ui sis bsta ha pag natuLoi un, text meeee! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your story bout the person you love. :)   Share your story bout the person you love. :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your story bout the person you love. :)
Page 1 of 1