Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Method Forum Board. Register to see the rest of our forum board; and PM _GOD_ in game to activate your forum accounts.

HomeMethodGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Free Programs to Clean Up Your Computer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JuleGOD
Admin
Admin
JuleGOD

Top 5 Free Programs to Clean Up Your Computer Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Free Programs to Clean Up Your Computer   Top 5 Free Programs to Clean Up Your Computer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Top 5 Free Programs to Clean Up Your Computer Clean-up-thumbMost of us don’t keep our computer as clean as it should be. I’m not talking about the exterior (although I’m sure that could be cleaned as well). I’m talking about cleaning up your hard drive and getting rid of all the unneeded junk that everyone accumulates over the years. You might have anything from partial installs to some nice malware or spyware. Either way, it slows you and your computer down. The following programs will help you keep your computer clean and running fast.

Defraggler

Top 5 Free Programs to Clean Up Your Computer Defraggler-ss-thumb

10.5 gigs of fragmented files, I’m glad I wrote this article. Defraggler is an application that will replace the default Windows defragging options. Defraggler is great, because it is extremely light weight and works much faster than defragging in Windows. It also allows you to pick and choose the files you want to defrag. This can make defragging painless and much quicker.

nCleaner

Top 5 Free Programs to Clean Up Your Computer Ncleaner-ss-thumb

nCleaner is the Swiss Army Knife of this list. It allows you to clean your system, find unneeded junk, tweak your settings and manage your startup. In the past, I had a few programs that did all of the things that are included in this program, but I only need nCleaner now. It’s extremely easy to use, because it is very clear about what settings are recommended and what settings are not. Cleaning programs can often be intimidating or unclear about what they are changing, but nCleaner makes sure to be clear about the changes it is making on your computer.

AVG Free

Top 5 Free Programs to Clean Up Your Computer Avg-ss-thumb

AVG Free is often regarded as the best free anti-virus software available. It offers basic anti-virus and anti-spyware protection for your computer. The protection is basic, but if you know your way around the Internet and know what to avoid, it should provide sufficient protection.

Spybot-Search & Destroy

Top 5 Free Programs to Clean Up Your Computer Spybot-ss-thumb

Spyware is a problem for most computer users, and the thought of something trying to collect as much personal information as possible from my computer is more than enough to scare me. Spybot S&D is one of the best tools to remove all of that spyware and make your computer more private and run faster.

Ad-Aware 2008

Top 5 Free Programs to Clean Up Your Computer Ad-aware-ss-thumb

Ad-Aware does for malware what Spybot does for spyware. It will clean up and remove any malicious software that the other programs may miss. Ad-Aware rounds out my list of programs you need to get all of that stuff on your hard drive trying to slow you down.

Using all of these programs together will help keep your computer running fast for years to come.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php

Top 5 Free Programs to Clean Up Your Computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical Concerns :: Technical Concerns-
Jump to: